Explain me the correct answer with reason please contact I have confusion between 1 and 3.According to answer key it should be 1.

Explain me the correct answer with reason please contact I have confusion between 1 and 3.According to answer key it should be 1.

Question Image
Grade:12th pass

3 Answers

Varon
510 Points
5 years ago
Hello shaily
See the answer cannot pyruvic acid because the pyruvic acid which is formed is converted into the acetyl CoA in the motichondrial matrix and this Acetyl CoA is responsible for each and every cycle in plants for example in tricarboxylic acid cycle the acetyl CoA is the one is responsible for converting into OAA and Citric ACID and finally the succinic acid
And also you see fats,carbohydrates,protiens everything have to form Acetyl CoA which then enters into the krebs cycle directly pyruvic acid cant enter krebs cycle as it directly cannot form CO2 and water.
Shaily
13 Points
5 years ago
But in question it is every type of respiration i.e aerobic and anaerobic.And both types of respiration proceed after glycolysis having pyruvic acid as end product.n in anaerobic respiration it is directly used.So accordingly it should be pyruvic acid.Tell me if I am wrong
Varon
510 Points
5 years ago
see you are absolutely right but pyruvic acid as directly cannot enter into the krebs cycle forming CO2 and water So if pyruvic acid has to enter the krebs cycle then first it has to convert into acetyl CoA and then only from krebs cycle other things are formed from acetyl CoA but not directly from pyruvic acid
Hope its clear and if aby doubt ping me

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free