sir, i am a student preparing for jee. Since my exam is not very far can u please tell me what to do during these 4 remaining months for more score

sir, i am a student preparing for jee. Since my exam is not very far can u please tell me what to do during these 4 remaining months for more score

Grade:12

8 Answers

SAGAR SINGH - IIT DELHI
878 Points
13 years ago
Dear sagar,

Yeah JEE is appraching very fast. What you can do is make your concepts crystal clear and study with full commitment and dedication and practise a variety of questions to bosst your confidence....

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi
Pranav gupta
18 Points
13 years ago

just revise wat u studied till date and dont try anything new

i m also giving the exam this year but i got to know dat

IITK made the paper in 2004

i dont know more papers.........

steve n vosty
18 Points
12 years ago

4 moths is quit a reasonable time just ensure maximum concentration in your studies.remember the 4ps;preparation prevents poor performance.whish you all the best.

sameer satpute
33 Points
10 years ago
Dear student use cbse board book.and try to understand all concept in least time.
Gman Namg
415 Points
8 years ago
please provide the tool bar link
shubham sharda
360 Points
8 years ago
Revision is the mother of remembrance. Revise some and then revise again.
Garima Kaushik
33 Points
7 years ago
For last 4-5 months. You need to focus on not making any mistake. This is the time when you brush up your skills.
Take Mock tests.
Scan the section first before attempting the same. 10-30 seconds scanning a section carefully gives you the clarity to attempt paper in correct order. There is negative marking so, avoid guess work.

Amit
405 Points
6 years ago
Hi . Can you please provide me the tool bar link as you said .. can you please share it here in the extra answer region.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free