what is acomplex number?what is the real life applicaton of complex numbers????????????????????

what is acomplex number?what is the real life applicaton of complex numbers????????????????????

Grade:12

11 Answers

raj
383 Points
8 years ago
HELLO GURAVA
A complex number is a number that can be expressed in the form a + bi, where a and b are real numbers and i is the imaginary unit, that satisfies the equation i2 = −1. In this expression, a is the real part and b is the imaginary part of the complex number.
Prabhakar ch
577 Points
8 years ago
Dear Guravaiah
                          A complex number is a number that can be expressed in the form a + bi, where a and b are real numbers and i is the imaginary unit, that satisfies the equation i2 = −1. In this expression, a is the real part and b is the imaginary part of the complex number.
N JYOTHEESWAR
342 Points
8 years ago
the complex numbers are the field of numbers of the form , where and are real numbers and i is the imaginary unit equal to the square root of , . When a single letter is used to denote a complex number, it is sometimes called an "affix." In component notation, can be written .
T Dileep
100 Points
8 years ago
a complex number is a number that can br expressed in the form a
+bI,and i is the imaginary unit.and a is the real part and b is the imaginary parts.
SAI SANDY
153 Points
8 years ago
Gowri sankar
292 Points
8 years ago
Hello guravaia
SAI SARDAR
1700 Points
8 years ago
Guravaiah, omplex number is nithing but number expressed as Z=x+iy.Where x is the real part of Z and y is the imainary part of Z.And i is the root of -1.
Gaddam Chethan
317 Points
8 years ago
Hello Guravaiah
T.kumar
281 Points
8 years ago
In introducing complex numbers, and the notation for them, this article brings together into one bigger 'picture' some closely related elementary ideas like vectors ...
Dheeru chowdary
100 Points
8 years ago
mr guravaih,
 a comlex number is a number which have two parts i.e., real part 7 iamzinaRY  PART
WHICH IS IN  THE FORM OF   ““A+iB”“
sudarshan
174 Points
8 years ago
where and are real numbers and i is the imaginary unit equal to the square root of , . When a single letter is used to denote a complex number, it is sometimes called an "affix." In component notation, can be written .

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free