I need a (ONLY ONE) good book for iit algebra AND i dont have much time before the mains. So is there a good book to understand concepts and solve problems for algebra, considering my time constraint? People say tmh, cengage, arihant and ml khanna are good. I just want one book. I am very weak at maths and manage about 40% in my coaching tests. Please give a valid name and justify why the book is good........

I need a (ONLY ONE) good book for iit algebra AND i dont have much time before the mains. So is there a good book to understand concepts and solve problems for algebra, considering my time constraint? People say tmh, cengage, arihant and ml khanna are good. I just want one book. I am very weak at maths and manage about 40% in my coaching tests. Please give a valid name and justify why the book is good........

Grade:12

4 Answers

ashish badoni
29 Points
11 years ago

i suggest you buy RD Sharma seeing your time urgency complete with concepts formulaes and TMH too is a very good book

as it has some really good questions apart from the IIT ones.Laughing

Vineet Vinayak
22 Points
11 years ago

But which rd sharma...................there is one for cbse too which i have......................

Is it objective maths by rd sharma...........

yogesh ghadwal
33 Points
11 years ago

arihant is best. it is perfect for clearing doubts. i have personally read it and it was quite benefitial

Vineet Vinayak
22 Points
11 years ago

R any of you in any IIT ? if so, then which stream?

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free