Q. I can solve the question from permutaion and combination and binomial theorem ranging from simple to medium type questions.But I find it hard enough to solve the most tricky questions from these 2 portions of algebra-particularly level 2 question from arihant..I am appearing IIt 2012 -so less time to give my efforts to these portions.Should I leave it or do what?? Please suggests some tips!!! From Sunindra kanghujam

Q. I can solve the question from permutaion and combination and binomial theorem ranging from simple to medium type questions.But I find it hard enough to solve the most tricky questions from these 2 portions of algebra-particularly level 2 question from arihant..I am appearing IIt 2012 -so less time to give my efforts to these portions.Should I leave it or do what??

Please suggests some tips!!!

From

Sunindra kanghujam

Grade:12

1 Answers

jitender lakhanpal
62 Points
12 years ago

Dear Suninda,

i will not say that you leave it as you have utilised the time to understand the concept of permutation and combination 

with binomial theorom i will say that with focussed mind you will get it . as permutation and combination is rank decider 

you have started it not leave in between

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Now you can win by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar.. 

jitender

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free