HETAV PATEL

Grade 11,

Then number of all possible matrices of order 3 X 3 with each entry 0 and 1 is : (A) 27 (B) 18 (C) 81 (D) 51 The correct answer is (D) But I don't understand the question and the answer as well!! Can anyone please explain me this question and how to get and answer? :)

Then number of all possible matrices of order 3 X 3 with each entry 0 and 1 is :

(A) 27
(B) 18
(C) 81
(D) 51
The correct answer is (D)
But I don't understand the question and the answer as well!!
Can anyone please explain me this question and how to get and answer? :)

Grade:11

3 Answers

Aman Bansal
592 Points
12 years ago

Dear Chanchal,

there are nine entries possible...

every entry has two choices ..either 0 or 1,...

so no, of ways we can make up such a matrix..is 2*2*2...nine times...or simply ..2^9...

Best Of luck

Plz Approve the answer...!!!!

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It’s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and winexciting gifts by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple click here to download the toolbar….
So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

MUNUKUTI VENKATARAMANA
18 Points
11 years ago

Then number of all possible matrices of order 3 X 3 with each entry 0 and 1 is :

Nandhini
11 Points
8 years ago
your (D) option is actually 512 and not 51 at Mr.Chanchal
so the answer follows like this

there are nine entries possible...

every entry has two choices ..either 0 or 1,...

so no, of ways we can make up such a matrix..is 2*2*2...nine times...or simply ..2^9...

Best Of luck

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free