What is the way to get full marks in Biology in boards and Neet 2017?

What is the way to get full marks in Biology in boards and Neet 2017?

Grade:12

2 Answers

Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ abhinab 
At this point of time , donot think to get full marks in biology in board exam and NEET . now , u hv the time and u hv everything else just , do the hardwork , and that too in proper direction and smartwork , 
i am giving some strategy here for that
1- frst of all for biology , read ncert , and when u are reading u can write the notes in a separate notebook , also u can mark that in the book itself , 
and when u are coming again to that chap. read those notes only and remember u nt hv to miss any imp one in the notes. 
2- BELEIVE ME , this year the assertion reason question in AIIMS , are directly the lifted lines of ncert . 
3- for board the next thing is to take the ncert exempler , take it and just read it once , solve the mcq if u hv time else nt req. 
4- after that take XAMIDEA / ARIHANT ALL IN ONE . from these two , any one . 
”and practice that as much aspossible , they hv ques frm each chap , do each question twice . 
5- and when u are encountering a diagram , just do it twice in a rough sheet , and at the end of chap , u hv to recall it . 
6- and after that 1 month prior to exam u hv to do 4-5 years previous year paper , and if time permit u can take askiitian sample paper . 
7- that much is sufficient for boards , 
and for PMT , take last 29 years question paper book which gives every ques chapterwise , and do that once u end 1 chap in school . and side by side u can read trueman elementary biology as an reference . 
do this and u can surely score 98 in biology in boards , i can guarentee that ., 
AL;L THE BEST ..
SAHIL
3778 Points
7 years ago
HI
PLEASE VISIT THE BELOW MENTIONED LINK AND FOLLOW THESE TIPS. THESE WILL SURELY HELP YOU A LOT
THANKS

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free