Sir/ Madam I have to appear in Neet phase 2 and still I am struggling with physics.. I have got only one month and few days.... How should I manage? What can I consider important? It is creating a horrible panic.. Plz help me

Sir/ Madam
I have to appear in Neet phase 2 and still I am struggling with physics.. I have got only one month and few days.... How should I manage? What can I consider important? It is creating a horrible panic.. Plz help me

Grade:12

1 Answers

Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ spandan 
Yes, i do agree with you that physics is a scary subject , but as far as aipmt is concerned then that will be easy , in NEET donot worry , they will just ask u simple enough question , and the paper will be little bit calculated only and u can solve each and every question if u knows the formula , i can guarentee you on that , there are hardly 9-11 ques which might be tricky , but rest all are easy . 
Now, as u are left with some limited days , then now start revising the formula from the ncert , and each and every formula of every chapter (cls 11+12 ) should be on your fingertips before attempting NEET. frst ensure that , and simoultaneously attempt the model paper and test series , that will help u to tell where actually u are doing wrong . and work on that part specially for extra 1 hour per day . 
and DONOT EVEN THINK OF NEGLECTING BIOLOGY AND CHEMISTRY IN THE SAKE OF PHYSICS . 
that will cost u a lot . 
ALL THE BEST FOR THE PREPARATION , 
if any more doubt ask it in forum ..

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free