Sir/Ma’am i am scoring 390 in NEET Phase 2. i am unable to understand will i be able to get a good college or should i take a drop?

Sir/Ma’am i am scoring 390 in NEET Phase 2. i am unable to understand will i be able to get a good college or should i take a drop?

Grade:12

5 Answers

SAHIL
3778 Points
7 years ago
hisorry but your chances of getting a good college are very low. yur marks are very less and also you are a general category student. so you will not get a goo institution with this much marks but you can try next year also or can apply for a private institute . you can prefer courses like BDS, BVSC AND AH, BSC ,AYURVEDA ETC.THANKSPLEASE POST YOUR QUERY AND DOUBTIT WILL BE ANSWERED AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ spandan 
with this score getting the medical college is so much difficult , if you are general , otherwise if some catagory are attached on your name , then u will get the seat easily. 
the chances for MBBS seems negligible , but u can go for BDS , BHMS , BAMS , etc courses , they are also good but not better than MBBS as mbbs have growing demand today . 
and if u have confidence that u can do better next year by devoting completely to study , then drop will be the better option for you . 
but u need to continue the study in the same mode as you are previously , just try to clear with up with the ncert , 
and u can opt for askiitian test series package , they are actually awesome for aiims and n eet exam . 40 percent of the ques are from their only . 
ALL THE BEST ..
akash sharma
11 Points
7 years ago
Sir/Ma’am i am scoring 242(general) in NEET Phase 2. i am unable to understand will i be able to get a good college or should i take a drop? I have not seen my rank yet.
SAHIL
3778 Points
7 years ago
HI AKASH
SORRY BUT THERE IS NO CHANCE OF YOU TO GET IN A GOOD COLLEGE. AND FOR DECISION OF TAKING DROP OR NOT PLEASE READ THIS ARTICLE
FIRST OF ALL TAKE A DROP ONLY AND ONLY IF YOU DONOT CARE OF OTHERS. NEVER THINKS, WHAT MY RELATIVES OR FRIENDS WILL SAY ABOUT ME?  OR MANY SAYS CHAAR {4} LOG KYA KHENGE??
REMOVE SUCH SILLY POOR QUESTIONS FROM YOUR MIND .YOUR LIFE IS YOURS AND NOT OF OTHERS. IF YOU WANT TO JOIN A COLLEGE LIKE IIT ONLY THAN SURELY DROP IS THE BEST OPTION AVAILABLE. NEVER CARE OF THE RESULTS AND TRY TO GIVE YOUR BEST IN THE BEGINNING. I THINK THE BIGGEST MISTAKE OF LIFE IS TAKING SUGGESTION OF YOUR RELATIVES. THEY WILL SUGGEST YOU THE THINGS WHICH ARE WORST FOR YOU.
SO INSTEAD OF ASKING OTHERS THIS QUESTION SHOULD I TAKE A DROP? STOP BROWSING THE WEB AND SEARCH YOUR QUERIES FROM THE BOTTOM OF YOUR HEART.` SIT IN A ROOM AND ASK YOURSELF THE SAME QUESTION AND IF YOUR MIND SAYS YES WRITE DOWN ALL THE THINGS COMING IN YOUR MIND ON A PAPER AND START PREPARING FROM THAT DAY. SOMEONE HAS BETTER SAID,
"You can never cross the ocean until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore”
Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ akash 
take drop without so much of thinking , its obviously the good decision for you , as there are less time left for neet 2017 , so start study from now . 
and try to correct and work upon the mistake that u already done in neet 1 , donot repeat that mistake again . 
HOPE IT CLEARS YOUR DOUBT 
ALL THE BEST ..

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free