Sir , I searched on Google for no of aipmt seats nd it was just 3000 .. then I want to know what happens if more than 3000 students cross cutoff.. I saw that around 50000 crossed the cutoff last year ..then where do these 47000 go.is it that even passing cutoff its not 100 percent sure to get mbbs college.

Sir   , I searched on Google for no of aipmt seats  nd it was just 3000 .. then I want to know what happens if more than 3000 students cross cutoff.. I saw that around 50000 crossed the cutoff last year  ..then where do these 47000 go.is it that even passing cutoff  its not 100 percent sure to get mbbs college.

Grade:12

1 Answers

Nishant Vora IIT Patna
askIITians Faculty 2467 Points
8 years ago
Dear students,

Always the numbers of students qualified will be atleast 3 times the number of seats
Because some students even though they have qualified dont go for college cause may be they got admission in some foreign university. So many students get selected every year but all qualified may not get a seat
If you dnt get a seat, you try for better rank next time or take admission in some other pvt college/ state colllege which accept admission on the basis of AIPMT rank

Thanks

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free