Sir I have got 51 marks in physics 23 in theory and 28 in practical. Sir please tell me that am i eligible for neet or aiims.

Sir I have got 51 marks in physics 23 in theory and 28 in practical. Sir please tell me that am i eligible for neet or aiims.

Grade:12th pass

1 Answers

Vasanth SR
askIITians Faculty 1335 Points
6 years ago
NEET 2018 Eligibility
Maximum Attempts

The Govt of India, Department of Health and Family Welfare issued Letter no. U.12023/16/2010-ME-II/MEP dated 03/02/2017, that maximum of three attempts shall be counted from NEET 2017 entrance test. If student is appearing in NEET 2017 then his/ her attemp is counted as ONE, prior to NEET 2017 entrance test attempts are not counted.

NRI/ Foreign Students

As per the Govt. letter no. U.12023/16/2010- ME-II dated 13.01.2016 received from MoH&FW), the student from Non-Resident Indians (NRIs), Oversees Citizen of India (OCIs), Persons of Indian Origin (PIOs) & Foreign Nationals are eligible to appear in NEET (UG) 2018.

Eligibility States/Universities/Institutions/ AFMC/Central Quota

Here is the complete story of eligibility criteria 85% quota in govt/ private medical, dental colleges.

(a) Indian Nationals, Non-Resident Indians (NRIs), Oversees Citizen of India (OCIs), Persons of IndianOrigin (PIOs) & Foreign Nationals are eligible for admission in Medical/Dental Colleges subject to rules and regulations framed by the respective State Governments, Institution and the Government of India.

(b) Foreign nationals may confirm their eligibility from the concerned Medical/Dental college/state.

Eligibility for 15% All India Quota Seats

Indian Nationals, Non-Resident Indians (NRIs), Oversees Citizen of India (OCIs), Persons of Indian Origin (PIOs) & Foreign Nationals are eligible for 15% All India Quota Seats

Candidates from Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and J & K

(i) Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and Jammu and Kashmir candidate are NOT ELIGIBLE for 15% all India quota seats as these States had opted out of All India Scheme since its inception. If they claim eligibility, they must submit onlineSelf Declarationwhich will be generated and printed automatically along with confirmation page for the record and to present during counselling.

(ii) The online Self Declaration of the candidates will be verified at the time of counselling and if found to be false at any time, the candidature/admission of such candidates shall be cancelled and criminal proceedings may be initiated against them.

(iii) Candidates from the States of Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and J&K can appear in NEET (UG) for admission to Private Medical/Dental Colleges or any Private/Deemed University and Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC), Pune subject to the fulfilment of eligibility conditions.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free