Sir I am a BC from Andhra Pradesh I have doubts regarding the following i) What should be my minimum mark to be scored to get a free seat ii) Do I have a chance to gat a free seat apart from my state iii) What are the important topics in biology physics and chemistry iv) Does solvingprevious question papers help me improve my score If so how many years past should I work out and how many questions have possibility in 2017 neet to be repeated from previous papers kindly answer my questions

Sir I am a BC from Andhra Pradesh I have doubts regarding the following
i) What should be my minimum mark to be scored to get a free seat
ii) Do I have a chance to gat a free seat apart from my state
iii) What are the important topics in biology physics and chemistry
iv) Does solvingprevious question papers help me improve my score
If so how many years past should I work out
 and how many questions have possibility in 2017 neet to be repeated from previous papers
kindly answer my questions

Grade:12

2 Answers

SAHIL
3778 Points
7 years ago
HI FRIEND
TRY TO SCORE ATLEAST 450+ TO SECURE A GOVERNMENT COLLEGE SEAT WITH LOW FEES.NOTE THAT SOLVING PREVIOUS YEAR PAPERS WILL HELP YOU TO INCREASE YOUR PERFORMANCE BUT REMEMBER CHANCES OF GETTING SAME QUESTIONS FROM PREVIOUS YEAR PAPERS ARE VERY LOW.
EVERY YEAR ONLY 1-2 QUESTIONS ARE REPEATED FROM PREVIOUS YEAR PAPERS.I THINK YOU MUST TRY TO SOLVE LAST 10 YEAR PAPERS OF AIPMT AND AIIMS AS WELL.
FOR MORE VISIT
THANKS
POST IF STILL SOME DOUBT
Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ jayadhir 
1- if u are obc then a score of 500 will give u a free seat in the govt medical colleges . 
2- yes , for sure , u have the chance to get a free seat apart from your state , but your BC catagory will not be applied their , and their u have to score around 530 + to get a good govt college . 
in your state u are having domicile . 
3- all the topics are imp of pcb . u cannot ignore anything if u want good ranks . 
mainly focus on mechanics , organic , and ecology part of biology , they are very scoring with minimum effort . 
4- yes , previous year ques paper is must . 
u have to do that anyhow . but not just solve them , analyse your mistake and try not to repeat the mistake anytime . 
at least last 10 years u need to do . 
and we cannot have any chance of repeating the questions in 2017 , the ques will be diffrent but concept will be same . 
and in bio there are fair chance of repeating . 
ALL THE BEST ..

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free