i m from karnataka and from obc category and in neet 2018 I got just 350 marks and i got highly depressed as i m a dropper Please tell me whether what rank i can expect and whether i can get mbbs seat or not please help

i m from karnataka and from obc category and in neet 2018 I got just 350 marks and i got highly depressed as i m a dropper 
Please tell me whether what rank i can expect and whether i can get mbbs seat or not
please help

Grade:12

5 Answers

Radha Shukla
178 Points
5 years ago
See it will be very difficult for you to get college through all India quota but you will surely get a good college in Karnataka through your state quota.. wish you all the very best!!!
varun
304 Points
5 years ago
Mam but 350 marks is very low and I will get AIR 60k almost so I am getting worried and is there any possibility that the cut off will go low this year
Radha Shukla
178 Points
5 years ago
Last year also Karnataka students got mbbs in these marks many of them I know personally.. you may not get in 1st 2nd counselling but in mopup you will surely get
varun
304 Points
5 years ago
ok i m trusting you like a god because many people told me that you cant get a seat by this marks
but please tell will the cut off go low this year because of the arrival of tough paper
Radha Shukla
178 Points
5 years ago
You will surely get through your state quota... Trust me and cut off will fall down.. since paper was tough than last year

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free