i haven’t started my NEET preparation yet...and there are only 3 months left....i have perfest planing and 100% dedication and determination could i be able to crack it?...would i get sufficient time to prepare?...Please please do reply.

i haven’t started my NEET preparation yet...and there are only 3 months left....i have perfest planing and 100% dedication and determination could i be able to crack it?...would i get sufficient time to prepare?...Please please do reply.

Grade:12

2 Answers

Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ arron 
are u a dropper or in class 12th currently ?? 
and neet is not 3 months , as the exam is in mid may , so, u have nearly 7 month for it . 
and thats enough for preparing . 
just ncert reading in biology can reach u the cutof . 
and for chemi ncert first and then for physical go with r c mukherjee . 
and for organic , try ranjeet shahi notes . 
do practive prev year paper as 50 percent ques of neet is repeated every year . 
and if u have joined any coaching center , then they will give u test series , otherwise take it from askiitians . ALL THE BEST ..
SAHIL
3778 Points
7 years ago
HI ARRON
YOU HAVE COMPLETE 7 MONTHS FOR YOUR NEET EXAM. SO IF YOU START TODAY THAN YES YOU CAN CRACK NEET EXAM AND WITH A GOOD RANK ALSO
START PREPARING WITH NCERT, SEE IF YOU DO 1 CHAPTER DAILY YOU CAN EASILY COMPLETE THE SYLLABUS BY TIME JUST YOU NEED PROPER TIME TABLE,WEEKLY GOALS,MENTORSHIP
SO WITHOUT WASTING A MINUTE START FROM TODAY, NOT FROM TODAY BUT START FROM NOW.
THEN ONLY IN THIS CASE YOU CAN CRACK NEET EXAM

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free