I am studing class 11th right now. I need to know how can i plan my routine on all the subjects. Please help ffast. I would love if you will give any sort of sample of a routine please!!

I am studing class 11th right now. I need to know how can i plan my routine on all the subjects. Please help ffast. I would love if you will give any sort of sample of a routine please!!

Grade:11

4 Answers

Arun
25750 Points
4 years ago
Dear student

Read everysubject daily May be it is 30 mins or 1 hours or 2 hours but I said daily as it maintains continuity.
Generally it is advised to break the time equally for all subjects but you can manage accordingly as your weak and strong subject as weak subject eprequires more time
Vikas TU
14149 Points
4 years ago
Dear student 
First of all , let me clear us , for which exam are you preparing for ?
Then only we can advise you .
Good Luck 
Cheers  
Prabha Gupta
61 Points
4 years ago
Hi Akanksha, All students have this type of confusion in your mind but the solution of this confusion already you have. You make plan according to your interesting subject but this wrong way first of all you make a plan for your weak subject and major time study for this. If you are searching a NCERT notes for class 11th. You visit at schools.aglasem.com

Vipin Kumar
30 Points
4 years ago
As NEET is a tough nut to crack, securing a seat in the top medical colleges does not 
necessarily require a coaching only if you are highly determined. While you may be doubted 
upon your decision of self-study but an applause and appreciation is what you deserve.

Since, self-study is more favourable to students, we are here to your rescue! 
The article assists you with all important points https://cbseneet2019.co.in/du-admission-askiitians/ that candidates must consider 
while preparing for the National Eligibility Entrance Test all by their own.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free