I am in classXII but now I am regretting myself that I have not studied physics and chemistry at all in class11 but good thing I did was studied biology. So what should I do to complete along with preparation for board so that I would come out with flying colours sir suggest something. ?

I am in classXII but now I am regretting myself that I have not studied physics and chemistry at all in class11 but good thing I did was studied biology. So what should I do to complete along with preparation for board so that I would come out with flying colours sir suggest something. ?

Grade:12

1 Answers

Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ abhinab , 
right now as u are in 12th then, revise your 12th topics regularly in each day and make sure you do it very well so that if  NEET asks any question with reference to class 12th , u can answer everything correctly as its your strong part . 
and i appreciate your effort of studying biology in class 11th as a medical student . 
and as u knows biology have the most weightage in aipmt / neet exam . 
now , what u can do is to alert the wekend to read the 11th topics , 
in wekend only read the notes and the formula from ncert , if u have not made note , thats already avaliable with askiitian . 
and solve some question from previous year paper if time allows you to do it . 
thats it , donot stress yourself , beacuse with stress , u cannot do your maximum . 
HOPE IT CLEARS YOUR DOUBT 
ALL THE BEST .. 
IF ANY MORE THEN PLZZ ASK ..

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free