Hi sir i am a student from andhra pradesh.i belong to BC-B category in andhra pradesh.My parents annual income is BELOW 5 lakhs duing APRIL 2015 so at that time i do NOT belong to CREAMY LAYER. In APRIL 2016 my parents income is AROUND 7 lakhs now s i belong to CREAMY LAYER NOW. In latest brouchre fo NEET-2 i noticed in OBC APPENDIX-XII under NOTE (c) “The annual income/status of the parents of the applicant should be based on financial year ending March 31, 2015”. SO WHAT SHOULD I OPT IN APPLICATION? EITHER “GENERAL” OR “OBC(NCL)”?

Hi sir i am a student from andhra pradesh.i belong to  BC-B category in andhra pradesh.My parents annual income is BELOW 5 lakhs duing APRIL 2015 so at that time i do NOT belong to CREAMY LAYER.      In APRIL 2016 my parents income is AROUND 7 lakhs now s i belong to CREAMY LAYER NOW. In latest brouchre fo NEET-2 i noticed in OBC APPENDIX-XII under NOTE (c) “The annual income/status of the parents of the applicant should be based on financial year ending March 31, 2015”. SO WHAT SHOULD I OPT IN APPLICATION? EITHER “GENERAL” OR “OBC(NCL)”?

Grade:12th pass

1 Answers

SAHIL
3778 Points
7 years ago
hi mahesh
if it is mentioned in the notification released by officials then surely you should fill obc (ncl) as your category
with regards and best wishes
sahil

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free