can anyone please suggest me a best study plan to crack NEET 2018.....

can anyone please suggest me a best study plan to crack NEET 2018.....

Grade:12th pass

5 Answers

Amit Mahatha
13 Points
6 years ago
Just go to kota and join Allen Because the competition is very tough and to have a gov seat you have to score minimum 500 marks and for this you have clear all the concepts which is available only in kota
Komal
22 Points
6 years ago
No without a coaching institute you can crack neet because at last the thing that matters is your hardwork I also studied at Allen but didn`t clear neet2017 because of lack of practice and also schedule of Allen is so hectic that it seems impossible to cope with their schedule also the students who top from these institutions are from their star batches they do extra hardwork to these batches and not to normal batches .If you like self study more then join the one year or two year course of askiitians or any other online classes and do self study and in months of November or December join test series of Aakash or Allen these test series are best and you can easily score good rather than spending lakhs of money on these institutes.
SAHIL
3778 Points
6 years ago
Instead of Kota you can remain at home and studied through Askiitians Online coaching. Our stuents score better marks every time and this time one of our student Nikhil scored AIR 190.
You can try our live online classes and if you need help in making a timetable we can help you in that also.
Regards
Umakant Biswal
753 Points
6 years ago
dear sashank 
Nikhil , the guy from askiitians scored AIR 190 is of jee advanced engg stream . 
and askiitians have very low success rate , i can assure that to you in medical . 
just download their app , u will get all chapter for free , and see the biology video lecture , 
Anjali mam , explained the concept beyond ncert and of high level which is not required at all . 
so, better join NEETPREP . 
they have better package at 4000-5000 only 
there are no doubt clearance here in askiitians unless you buy their full course package . 
SO, BETTER join neetprep online course and allen test series to get sucess 
REGARDS 
Hardik Gupta
20 Points
6 years ago
Never join coaching classes because there you will face many doubts and will be cleared in many days. The best is to study the best study material available.

BIOLOGY TRUEMEN AND NCERT
PHYSICS HC VERMA AND DC PANDEY
CHEMISTRY OP TANDON
                     JD LEE
                     BOYD AND MORRISON

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free