can any expert please explain the concepth of 15% all indiaqouta in the neet form have selected it as delhi but for the [past 10 years i have been studying in same school in delhi only , so have i filled it wrong and how does selection happens on the basis of state ran k and all india rank badiya tarike se please koi samjha doo

can any expert please explain the concepth of 15% all indiaqouta

in the neet form have selected it as delhi 
but for the [past 10 years i have been studying in same school in delhi only , so have i filled it wrong
and how does selection happens on the basis of state ran k and all india rank 
badiya tarike se please koi samjha doo

Grade:

4 Answers

Mahima Kanawat
1010 Points
5 years ago
Can you specify your home place and your where did you complete your school ? 
What did you fill in form??
WITH REGARDS 
MAHIMA 
ASKIITIANS FORUM EXPERT 
Arun
25750 Points
5 years ago
This is a separate category of around 7-8 thousand seats from all the govt. or private institutions over the country. Each and every medical college give their 15% of total seats to this category. rest 75% seats in the colleges are reserved exclusively only for their state children , this is called the state quota seat.this means that for you, among all the seats available in colleges of delhi, 75% will only be for students who have either studied or born in delhi. And you even have chances to get any college acroiss the country if selected under All India quota.
Abhilasha
33 Points
4 years ago
15% quota seats in neet means all the medical colleges of India will be giving the 15% of seats for all india students.Student from any State can apply and get a seat according to rank. Rest 85% seat will B only for domicile student. Suppose you are from delhi, it means you are eligible for 85% seats of delhi medical colleges. 
15% quota compromise of some 8k seats, rest are for state quota. Suppose your state has 500 seats, so 75 seats will be for all India means every qualified student can apply for this 75 seat and rest 425 seats will be occupied by delhi domicile students only via state .counselling.This is what 15% aiq means. State counselling is seperately held by state counselling authorities for which you have to register seperately. And you can apply for your state only however some states are open for private colleges, but if you look for A govt seat either u can via all india seats Or A seat in your particular state. Hope it helps. Thank you

Vipin Kumar
30 Points
4 years ago
Rajasthan mbbs admission 2020 will start from July 1st week  2020 onwards through Rajasthan neet counselling .Eligible candidates as per the neet 2020 score can participate in the UP NEET counselling 2020 for getting admission in MBBS /BDS courses in the State. After the first round of all india 15% quota seats counselling state counselling going to start.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free