What rank would I get if I am getting 95 marks in aiims 2016. Would I be selected in aiims ,any.I am a sc candidate pl reply soon.please

What rank would I get if I am getting 95 marks in aiims 2016. Would I be selected in aiims ,any.I am a sc candidate pl reply soon.please

Grade:12

2 Answers

Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ aditi 
as AIIMS 2016 paper are completely online , so, from where u got the answer key and question paper , ?? 
and if your analysis are correct and u are getting 95 as an SC candidate , then that is a good score , u can get any one lower rank aiims , in 3rd councelling . 
but u will qualify as u are fulfilling the qualifying criteria of aiims exam . 
AND after all Rank cannot be predicted as of now as it depends upon how other students have been performed in the exam , that depends upon your seat in aiims , and if the seat will filled up then u cannot get a seat in aiims , but most probably u can get . 
ALL THE BEST . 
WAIT for the result will 14th june . 
Beenu Mathew
533 Points
7 years ago
Hi,
How did you actually calculate your score??
Last year the that kind of score would give you a rank of about 1000-1500 i guess.
Plus if you have any category attached to your name you can spearhead the rat race.
MOreover the paper this year was pretty hard so getting that score is BRILLIANT.

Thank you,
BEST OF LUCK!!

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free