sir I am in class 8 and I know everything of science in my class but there is one girl priya who is rattu but everybody appreciate her and even my class teacher also like her more than me .sir I want some good advice from you about my future in medical science. because I know that I want to shine like a sun not like a moon because one teacher or one student can't decide my whole future.

sir I am in class 8 and I know everything of science in my class but there is one girl priya who is rattu but everybody appreciate her and even my class teacher also like her more than me .sir I want some good advice from you about my future in medical science. because I know that I want to shine like a sun not like a moon because one teacher or one student can't decide my whole future.

Grade:10

3 Answers

Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
dear jahanavi 
i agree with you – 1 student and teacher cannot decide your future , 
but ,, everything depend upon hard work , the teachers affection always directly proportional to hard work , if u can get good marks in class in next exam , obviously they will like you . 
so, dnt consider that things now , just put your effort , 8th class is just starting , u need to struggle in 11th and 12th mainly . 
and only then u can get into aiims , and obviously thats not easy , but possible . 
and try to get more info regarding your class topics , except ncert take some extra books like mtg and arihant magazines . 
ALL THE BEST 
REGARDS 
SAHIL
3778 Points
7 years ago
HI PRIYA
SEE DEAR IF YOU ARE SAYING THAT YOU KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT SCIENCE IN YOUR CLASS THAN IT IS SO GOOD. BEING RATTU MEANS CRAMING THINGS IS NOT A GOOD THING. SO NO ONE SHOULD DO IT. IF YOU WANT A GOOD AND BRIGHT FUTURE IN MEDICAL SCIENCE YOU SHOULD TRY TO UNDERSTAND THINGS. IT WILL HELP YOU A LOT AND SURELY YOU WILL SHINE LIKE  A SUN IN FUTURE
AND I WILL NOTHING SAY ANYTHING ABOUT YOUR CLASS TEACHER AS I HAVE LISTENED YOUR SIDE ONLY. SO THAT IS NOT A GOOD IDEA TO SAY ANYTHING ABOUT HIM.  IF YOU REALLY WANT TO SHINE LIKE A SUN REMEMBER THE THREE THINGS
  1. RESPECT YOUR PARENTS AND TEACHERS
  2. DO NOT DO RATTAFICATION OF THINGS
  3. LEARN CONCEPTS WITH FULL UNDERSTANDING
roopali upadhha
15 Points
5 years ago
if u want to shine like sun then firstly you have to burn like sun. being competitive is good but it should be a positive competition. u are studing basics right now so be clear with those concepts. for you preparation strenghen ur mathematics along science. nobody can decide ur future but u can. so keep this siprit up

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free