Sir I am a Student Of Class 11 Preparing for AIPMT and AIIMS.Sir I m ToTALLY CONFUSED about my Preparation.i am Good at Physics as well as Chemistry.i Want to get Rank Under TOP 50 I can Solve almost all Questions That have come last Years............THE MAIN PROBLEM IS biologY.I HAVE BOOK TRUEMAN;S ELEMENTARY BIOLOGY.I HAVE TOO SUBSCRIBED FOR AAKASH DLP.I HAVE DONE CLASS 11 NCERT OF BIOLOGY..tHE BOKK TRUEMAN IS VERY DETAILED ..I CANT UNDERSTAND WHAT SHOULD I DO WITH NCERT MY aakash notes or trueman

Sir I am a Student Of Class 11 Preparing for AIPMT and AIIMS.Sir I m ToTALLY CONFUSED about my Preparation.i am Good at Physics as well as Chemistry.i Want to get Rank Under TOP 50 I can Solve almost all Questions That have come last Years............THE MAIN PROBLEM IS biologY.I HAVE BOOK TRUEMAN;S ELEMENTARY BIOLOGY.I HAVE TOO SUBSCRIBED FOR AAKASH DLP.I HAVE DONE CLASS 11 NCERT OF BIOLOGY..tHE BOKK TRUEMAN IS VERY DETAILED ..I CANT UNDERSTAND WHAT SHOULD I DO WITH NCERT MY aakash notes or trueman

Grade:11

2 Answers

Suraj Prasad IIT Patna
askIITians Faculty 286 Points
9 years ago
See you know that in biology most of the questions are based on basic NCERT only.. So those questions you must hit and hit them hard if you see during exam. for rest yes you should have the full detailed knowledge of concepts and terminology related to biologyy. you should also practice many mock tests so that you will be fully prepared and will get familiarise with the various types of questions.
I hope all d best for you
Raheema Javed
156 Points
9 years ago

Hi student Yes it is absolutely necessary to study in detail because you are preparing for medical exams. You need not to study extra, you only need to focus on those topics which carry more weightage in the medical exam. I am giving weightage of every topic so you can prepare easily:
Systematics- 7%
Genetics- 6%
Chemical coordination-5%
Animal morpho and cell-4%
Plant reproduction-4%
Animal reproduction, Plant morpho, mineral nutrients, photosynthesis, animal tissues, microbes, origin of life, Animalia (porifera to Echinodermata), anatomy of flowering plants, Biodiversity,environmental issues,monera, plantae-3%
Chordata, cell division, cell respiration, plant growth plant water relation, animal nutrition, sensory system, biotechnology-2%

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free