i wnat to know the chapter wise weightage of physics,chemistry and biology in aiims entrance exam so that i can excel ...please tell me as soon as possible

i wnat to know the chapter wise weightage of physics,chemistry and biology in aiims entrance exam so that i can excel ...please tell me as soon as possible

Grade:11

2 Answers

Saurabh Kumar
askIITians Faculty 2400 Points
9 years ago
Exam preparation tips

Smart study is the way to prepare - hours and hours of study aren't useful if they are unfocused or badly planned.

Be thorough with basics in physics, chemistry and biology of your class 12 board. Questions are asked from all the sections of the class 12 board - physics, chemistry and biology.
If you are from a non-math subject at the 10+2 level, revise important formulae and have a good grasp of high school standard mathematics. Understanding of common terminology is a must.
Concentration during the exam is important. Find out tips to improve your concentration.
Revise and re-revise. At least 3-4 revisions are a must before you start taking mock tests.
Take mock tests (of the same three and a half hour length) one month prior to the test.
Buy objective books and practice answering questions. Attempt questions one by one and when you are finished, correct your responses.
Evaluate how many questions you marked incorrectly. Identify problem topics and revise before proceeding to the next chapter or next section.
Test yourself on individual topics. Once you feel you are doing well in a given topic, obtain a sample test for the subject. Evaluate your performance, and continue revising if needed.
Many candidates use coaching centers or private tutors to prepare. You may choose to do so, but before choosing one, identify your needs.
Do not buy too many books. It's better to read one book 10 times than read 10 books one time.
Sample test questions will give you a feel for what the test looks like. Make sure to go through these before test day.
245-1325_Bio 1.PNG245-655_bio2.PNG245-2334_Chem1.PNG245-1702_Phy1.PNG
Saurabh Kumar
24 Points
9 years ago
This are for Biology, Chemistry and Physics respectively....

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free