I have completed my step 1 of the registration process of ug 2017 exam of aiims.When I login and proceed to step 2(i.e., online payment),it says that payment has already been made while I have NOT made the payment.And so when I click the "abort transaction" option below,then it says its a 'session error'. I'm unable to fix this issue.Please tell me what I have to do to complete the rest of the registration process.

I have completed my step 1 of the registration process of ug 2017 exam of aiims.When I login and proceed to step 2(i.e., online payment),it says that payment has already been made while I have NOT made the payment.And so when I click the "abort transaction" option below,then it says its a 'session error'.
                 I'm unable to fix this issue.Please tell me what I have to do to complete the rest of the registration process.

Grade:12th pass

1 Answers

Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
dear aishwarya 
i knows about this problem , as of now most of the applicant faced the same issue , in some cases payment failed in between but money deducted . 
previous year also this problem happened , so, dnt worry rest assure , it will  correct on its own . 
as of now , wait for 2 more days , you will get MAKE PAYMENT option after that , if not . 
then feel free to drop a mail to aiims new delhi exam dept . 
HOPE IT HELP 
REGARDS 

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free