I am not diagnosed with Schizoaffective disorder. I am recently diagnosed with Bipolar 1 disorder (most recent or current manic) along with the symptoms of grandiose delusions (According to the psychiatrist, I believe myself I am God). I am not diagnosed with schizoaffective disorder but I had taken Olanzapine (increased to 5 mg dosage) and this drug is used to treat Schizophrenia but as prescribed by Psychiatrist, I was taking Olanzapine not for Schizoaffective disorder but for Bipolar disorder along with delusions. Another Psychiatrist from Lybrate platform told me that, "you might be suffering from schizoaffective disorder, and it requires immediate action of a doctor. Consult a psychiatrist as soon as possible." So, does this mean that I am diagnosed with Schizoaffective disorder or suffering from Schizoaffective disorder? If I really have Schizoaffective disorder, then who will marry me? It's better to commit Suicide as Schizoaffective disorder is the most critical psychological disorder. Does the psychiatrist indirectly told me that I am having Schizoaffective disorder in the form of Bipolar 1 disorder along with grandiose delusions symptoms?

I am not diagnosed with Schizoaffective disorder. I am recently diagnosed with Bipolar 1 disorder (most recent or current manic) along with the symptoms of grandiose delusions (According to the psychiatrist, I believe myself I am God). I am not diagnosed with schizoaffective disorder but I had taken Olanzapine (increased to 5 mg dosage) and this drug is used to treat Schizophrenia but as prescribed by Psychiatrist, I was taking Olanzapine not for Schizoaffective disorder but for Bipolar disorder along with delusions. Another Psychiatrist from Lybrate platform told me that, "you might be suffering from schizoaffective disorder, and it requires immediate action of a doctor. Consult a psychiatrist as soon as possible." So, does this mean that I am diagnosed with Schizoaffective disorder or suffering from Schizoaffective disorder? If I really have Schizoaffective disorder, then who will marry me? It's better to commit Suicide as Schizoaffective disorder is the most critical psychological disorder. Does the psychiatrist indirectly told me that I am having Schizoaffective disorder in the form of Bipolar 1 disorder along with grandiose delusions symptoms?

Question Image
Grade:6

0 Answers

No Answer Yet!

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free