I am a General candidate, DOB 11/12/1992.I am a Chemistry graduate from Institute of Science,BHU,Varanasi.Sir, I want to ask if I am eligible for AIIMS, JIPMER and NEET 2018.It was my dream to become a doctor which remain unfulfilled due to lack of proper guidance.Sir please do reply my query soon,so that I can start my preparation well in time.

I am a General candidate, DOB 11/12/1992.I am a Chemistry graduate from Institute of Science,BHU,Varanasi.Sir, I want to ask if I am eligible for AIIMS, JIPMER and NEET 2018.It was my dream to become a doctor which remain unfulfilled due to lack of proper guidance.Sir please do reply my query soon,so that I can start my preparation well in time.

Grade:12th pass

2 Answers

sahil
13 Points
6 years ago
f u want a become a doctor then first of all all focus should be on ur studies nd read ncert about 6-7 times the paper of neet is highly restircted on cbse ncert nd also follow one reference nd do every question from it 

DIWAKAR PANDEY
168 Points
6 years ago
Hii Dear Their is an age limit in MBBS entrance exams . This age limit is of 25yrs and u had crossed it because you are now25+ so you are not eligible for it.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free