Hi, In in 11th right now and I really want to get into AIIMS Delhi/Rishikesh.I was wondering if you could give me a few tips and also suggest a timetable for me? I have school fron 7am to 3pm and tuitions from 5pm to 8pm. I also have dance classes every Sunday from 5:30 pm to 7pm. Thanks a lot

Hi, In in 11th right now and I really want to get into AIIMS Delhi/Rishikesh.I was wondering if you could give me a few tips and also suggest a timetable for me? I have school fron 7am to 3pm and tuitions from 5pm to 8pm. I also have dance classes every Sunday from 5:30 pm to 7pm. Thanks a lot

Grade:11

1 Answers

SAHIL
3778 Points
6 years ago
Hi dear
First of all I apprecita that you are going to dance classes on Sunday. Do not leave them. They will give you physical as well as mental health benefits.
Now coming to time table, See every year a lot of students asks about time table and everyone tries its best. But they do some mistakes. So I will first mention them
1.Making a strict timetable which is impossible to follow
2.NO time for sleep
3.Changing time table every week
All this is wrong which becomes reason of failure of many. So i suggest you to stick to a particular time table. One thing more do provide full attention in class and coaching then only you will succeed . For time table just do follow this simple routine:
Do biology in morning time. Try to wakeup at 5.00 and from 5.10-6.30 try to devote time to biology. If you give 1 hour to bio at home and give full attention in class and coaching you can easily crack any exam
In night give 1 hour each to Physics and chemistry on daily basis.This will be also more then enough. Consistency is key to success. So if you give 1 hour daily to each subject, you will surely succeed
Regards
Sahil

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free