HELLO Sir my name is gagan im from coast karnataka and i want to do my mbbs in aiims new delhi ans im general merit student my rank should be within 37 my target year in 2019 how should i study . And for 11 th my school has arranged vacational coaching and thy will finish the portion of 11 th and 12 th in just 6 months so shoul i join that coaching . thank you

HELLO Sir my name is gagan im from coast karnataka and i want to do my mbbs in aiims new delhi ans im general merit student my rank should be within 37 my target year in 2019 how should i study . And for 11th my school has arranged vacational coaching and thy will finish the portion of 11th and 12th in just 6 months so shoul i join that coaching . thank you

Grade:10

4 Answers

SAHIL
3778 Points
7 years ago
HI GAGAN
AIIMS EXAM IS A VERY COMPETITIVE EXAM IN WHICH MORE THAN 1 LAKH STUDENT APPEAR EVERY YEAR. SO IF YOUR SCHOOL IS TAKING ONLY 6 MONTHS FOR COMPETING SYLLABUS THEN I THINK IT IS NOT GOOD ON THEIR PART. SO I THINK YOU MUST ENROLL IN A GOOD COACHING INSTITUTE LIKE ASKIITIANS. I RECOMMENED YOU TO ENROLL IN ASKIITIANS ONLINE LEARNING PROGREAMME.
ALSO PAY FULL ATTENTION IN SCHOOL. FOR PREPERATION TIPS PLEASE VISIT
ALSO CHECK OUT

Gagan S Shetty
29 Points
7 years ago
but sir they are taking class for 10 hours per day and 7 days per week and rest of days after completing syllebus they will do rivision and  so many test series so what should i do
SAHIL
3778 Points
7 years ago
HI GAGAN
10 HOURS PER DAY CLASS IS VERY LONG CLASS. STUDENTS WILL STOP UNDERSTANDING AFTER 2-3 HOURS. OVERALL THEU ARE HUMANS AND NOT MACHINES. YOU WIL AUTOMATICALLY CAME TO KNOW THE RESULT OF A 10 HOUR LONG WHEN YOU WILL ATTEND IT.
I THINK YOU MUST TRY IN SOME OTHER SCHOOL WHERE THEY TKE 2 COMPLETE YEARS FOR CLASS 11 AND 12. IF NOT POSSIBLE ALONG WITH THE SAME SCHOOL MENTINED ENROLL IN ASKIITIANS ONLINE LEARNING PROGRAMME AND JOIN ASKIITIANS TEST SERIES.
TAKE CARE OF YOUR HEALTH
BEST WISHES:}
FEEL FREE TO REPLY IF STILL SOME DOUBT IN MIND
Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ gagan 
No , u no need to stay with rank 37 , as aiims new delhi have 72 seats , even do reservation catagory are there , still with a rank of 65 can give u a MBBS seat as per this year councelling schedule . 
and fr    studying, u can refer to the askiitian test series as well as video lecture , they are very best. 
and the 2nd thing i can say that – plzz donot ignore ncert as ncert is the besic text . this year all the assertion reason ques in aiims paper are directly lifted lines of ncert . 
and loosing ncert will cost you so much . 
alongwith ncert u have to go with last 6 year previous paper , and also the sample paper of mtg . they are helpfull . 
and keep following whatever books u want , but 1 book per subject . 
and the main thing – dnt guess at aiims exam as they have a very high criteria of negative marking . 
and keep your concept clear , aiims physical chemistry paper will test your concept as well as understanding .. 
ALL THE BEST ..

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free