hello sir im now studing in class 10 my dream is to take rank in aiims within 37 so what materias should i study and how many hours should i study.

hello sir im now studing in class 10 my dream is to take rank in aiims within 37 so what materias should i study and how many hours should i study.

Grade:10

2 Answers

SAHIL
3778 Points
7 years ago
HI GAGAN
YOU SHOULD BE VERY THOROUGH WITH ALL THE THINGS ENLISTED IN YOUR NCERT BOOKS INCLUDING NOTES ACTIVITIES AND DIAGRAMS . YOU SHOULD STUDY SCIENCE MORE. STUDY AT LEAST 4 HOURS A DAY AND GIVE MINIMUM 2 HOURS TO PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY AND BIOLOGY AND OTHER 2 HOURS TO REMAINING SUBJECTS.
Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@gagan 
As u told , you need aiims rank within 37 , then u need to devote every time to study physics , chem and bio . you are now in class 10 , so, donot take stress too much and from now donot target aiims rank within 37 , that will put you in pressure and u will not be able to give full performance in exam . so, from now read ncert and s.chand books and clear your foundation . 
and after all your 10th standard will over , donot waste time , and start studying in 11th portion , from 11th target to read each and everything in the ncert alongwith the diagram . 
donot ignore any topics as its a toughest entrance exam in medical . 
u can also choose askiitian self study package as they are also benificial . 
HOPE IT CLEARS YOUR DOUBT 
ALL THE BEST ..

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free