hello sir im in 10 th class now im a general merit student and my target year is 2019 how many hours should i study per day this year and next 2 years and which are the books to study and which test series should i take whent to purchase test series should i purchase it in starting of 11 th or after studying and how much marks should i take in 10 th board exam to make my basics strong plz answer my questions thank you

hello sir im in 10th class now im a general merit student and my target year is 2019 how many hours should i study per day this year and next 2 years and which are the books to study and which test series should i take whent to purchase test series should i purchase it in starting of 11th or after studying and how much marks should i take in 10th board exam to make my basics strong plz answer my questions thank you

Grade:10

5 Answers

Rehan
13 Points
7 years ago
First clear your concept of 11th i prefer NCERT and M.L khanna for maths S.L Arora for phys and ABC nd Dinesh whtevr for chem but clear ur cncpt frst bro and i also these three books for 12th also definetly u will crack mains and advance BEST OF LUCK
SAHIL
3778 Points
7 years ago
HI GAGAN
AS YOU ARE IN CLASS 10 TH NOW YOU MUST GIVE ATLEAST COMPLETE 2 HOUR TO MATHS AND COMPLETE 1 HOUR TO SCIENCE DAILY. IF YOU ARE ABLE TO MAKE GOOD CONCEPT BASE IN CLASS 10TH ONLY THEN IT WILL BE VERY VERY HELPFUL YOU TO LEARN THINGS EASIER IN CLASS 11 AS WELL AS IN CLASS 12.
FOR BOOKS YOU MAY VISIT
I THINK YOU CAN JOIN A TEST SERIES IN CLASS 11. AS YOU ARE A ASKIITIANS USER AND ALSO A FRIEND OF MINE AS WE HAVE TALKED SEVERAL TIMES BEFORE ALSO DEAR I EXPECT A PERFECT 10 C.G.P.A. FROM YOUR SIDE AND I HOPE YOU WILL GET IT ALSO
SPECIAL THING: READ NEWSPAPER DAILY AS THERE ARE 20 GENERAL KNOWLEDGE QUESTIONS ASKED IN AIIMS EXAM ALSO .
THANKS
FOR MORE TIPS VISIT
THANKS

Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ gagan 
frst of all u have to clear your concept , and in 10th , only your foundation is required . 
just make your foundation clear in 10th and u can easily make it to jee advanced . now , there is no need to take test series , u have to join test series from class 11th onwards , or in the middle of class 11th , if u can . and from my preference , askiitian test series are too good , and u should join it . 
they also have self study course , just check that , they are awesome . 
and in these time u have to also participate in the olympiad , ntse exams , to increase your talent and this let u know where u stand all over india . 
now , ncert alongwith u can take s.chand , that are sufficient , and there are some books of mtg are coming , u can take that also . 
HOPE IT CLEARS YOUR DOUBT 
ALL THE BEST ..
Gagan S Shetty
29 Points
7 years ago
Thank I am an Karnataka state board student and I will try 100 marks in mathematics and science and build my foundation thanks a lot for your answer
Arapan Baranwal
12 Points
7 years ago
Gagan you are in class 10th. You should not be worried for 2019 now. Just focus on your conceptual difficulties and try to get it crystal clear. so that when you go in 11th class next year you would be conceptually strong and rock hard in basics.2 hours self study is sufficient for class 10. Some students are like " IIT lagani hai bhai apne ko abhi se hi taiyaari nahi karenge toh kaise chalega". I mean to say if you want to prepare for IIT now then you don`t need to study for it in class 10. You should better work to increase your speed and better your time management as these qualities take time to incorporate.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free