hello sir i am in class 10 i aspire to study in aiims i am studyind in karnataka state board i have scored 76 out od 80 in science and 77 out of 80 in maths in my preperatory [prelims] exam i am going to write my board exam in april first week . in our board we have to study on full syllebus for ou exam . and my preperatory was also on full syllebus . can you give me some study tips that i can score ou of out in science and maths in my board exam . and do you think that i can crack aiims delhi .

hello sir i am in class 10 i aspire to study in aiims 
i am studyind in karnataka state board i have scored 
76 out od 80 in science and 77 out of 80 in maths in my preperatory [prelims] exam i am going to write my board exam in april first week . in our board we have to study on full syllebus for ou exam . and my preperatory was also on full syllebus . can you give me some study tips that i can score ou of out in science and maths in my board exam . and do you think that i can crack aiims delhi .

Grade:10

1 Answers

SAHIL
3778 Points
7 years ago
HI GAGAN
FIRST OF ALL YOUR SCORES ARE REALLY GOOD. SO NO DOUBT YOU CAN CRACK AIIMS DELHI IF YOU KEEP STUDYING WITH FULL DETERMINATION IN UPCOMING TIME ALSO .
REMEMBER THESE TIPS IF YOU WANT TO SCORE MORE GOOD MARKS:
  1. FIRST OF ALL IN THESE EXAMS WHICH YOU HAVE GIVEN RECENTLY FIND OUT WHERE YOUR MISTAKES ARE AND WORK ON THEM. FIND OUT WHERE YOU LOST THOSE 3 PRECIOUS MARKS IN MATHS. WORK ON THAT CHAPTER AGAIN.
  2. REMEMBER DEAR, WHAT I MENTIONED IN FIRST POINT LOOKS VERY GENERAL BUT VERY LESS PEOLE APPLY THIS RULE IN THEIR LIFE. IF YOU WANT TO CRACK AIIMS ALSO TRY TO FIND OUT WHERE YOU LOST YOUR MARKS AND FIND MISTAKES. DO THIS AFTER EVERY EXAM
  3. AS EXAMS ARE IN APRIL YOU HAVE SUFFICIENT TIME NOW. SO TRY TO DO FULL SYLLABUS OF EACH SUBJECT MORE THAN ONE TIME.
  4. YOU CAN ALSO MAKE NOTES FOR THE LEARNING TOPICS AS IT WILL BE CONVEINENT FOR YOU DURING THE EXAMS.
BEST WISHES FOR EXAM. KEEP WORKING WITH FULL DETERMINATION AND HARD WORK . ONE DAY YOU WILL SURELY GET ADMISSION IN AIIMS DELHI.
REGARDS,SAHIL

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free