Dear Sir, As you may aware that result of neet 2018 had been declared. In this regard i would like to understand the schedule for All India Quata counselling, state counselling (Uttar Pradesh) as well as detailed procedure for the same. My daughter had obtained 502 marks (General Categry and domicile of Uttar Pradesh) and in this regard can any one help to understand whether Govt collage would be allocated to her or not. Your early response would be highly helpful to me for getting registration of my daughter.

Dear Sir,

As you may aware that result of neet 2018 had been declared.  In this regard i would like to understand the schedule for All India Quata counselling, state counselling (Uttar Pradesh) as well as detailed procedure for the same. 

My daughter had obtained 502 marks (General Categry and domicile of Uttar Pradesh) and in this regard can any one help to understand whether Govt collage would be allocated to her or not. 

Your early response would be highly helpful to me for getting registration of my daughter. 

Grade:12th pass

1 Answers

Simran Vinaik
askIITians Faculty 1230 Points
5 years ago

Sir she will surely get a seat In Government college in UP . Follow these steps
Step 1:Log on to the official website mentioned of UPDGME.

Step 2:Under ‘Counselling and allotment’, click on ‘State merit list UP – NEET UG-2018’

Step 3:A PDF file will open displaying the rank, roll number, name, marks and percentile of candidates

Step 4:Download the same and take a printout for future reference

Documents needed for counselling

— Proof of date of birth (Secondary School Certificate) (Original and two self-attested photocopies).

— Certificate and mark sheet of the qualifying examination issued by the Board/University (Original and two self-attested photocopies). In case the original certificate is not awarded at the level of the School, provisional certificate/ downloaded copy of mark sheet duly authenticated by concerned the school principal.

Date of document verification: 26thto 30thJune 2018 (9 am to 5:00 pm).
Counselling will be done online from 2ndto 4thJuly. Fill in your choice.

Best of luck.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free