with jee main score of 136 and class 12 % percentage =80 and obc category will i get any nit . branch preference are ME>civil>electrical>IT

with jee main score of 136 and class 12 % percentage =80 and obc category will i get any nit . branch preference are ME>civil>electrical>IT

Grade:12

5 Answers

Aditya Borde
40 Points
8 years ago
yes u can get admission in nit.check the cut off in the college u want

Prajwal Kavad
603 Points
8 years ago
you can get a good branch in many NITs
Akhil Sharma
27 Points
8 years ago
but sir my rank will be around 70000 so how will i get nit . will it be based on obc rank.

Aditya Borde
40 Points
8 years ago
yes

Ayushmaan Vardhan
804 Points
8 years ago
You have quite good chances to choose a branch of you own choice, moreover your category will also lend you a helping hand,.....i suggest that you must visit the official website of Jeemains to check the current status there and also to find which inst has been alloted to you,.............if you wish to get a comparative and comprehensive analysis of other leading institutions, then you need to sort out a few chosen institutions, visit their official weblinks and compare all the features, and ultimately make a righteous decision,............consider these names – GLA Uni, Mathura,...........Lovely Professional Uni, Phagwara,............DIT Uni, dehradun

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free