Which should i choose ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING or ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING or ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING? based on job oppurtunaties placements average package and scope for higher studies.

Which should i choose ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING or ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING or ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING? based on job oppurtunaties placements average package and scope for higher studies.

Grade:12

2 Answers

Avinash
askIITians Faculty 1241 Points
8 years ago
Average salaries doesnt vary much and the same for higher studies too. CHoose either ECE or EE depending on your interest
Soneel Verma
823 Points
8 years ago
This must be entirely your personal choice....and what interests you the most, no one can better know than yourself,....so, make up your mind to be sure that where does your interest lie and which is the stream where you may excel......and about choice of institution, i suggest these names – Jabalpur ENgg College, Jabalpur,............MBM College of Engg, Jodhpur,........Lovely professional Uni, Phagwara,......Banasthali Uni, Banasthali....    in all these institutions the students are provided with quality education followed by guaranteed placement in leading companies.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free