what is the syllabus for jee mains ??? in different websites different syllabus kept what should i prepare

what is the syllabus for jee mains ??? in different websites different syllabus kept what should i prepare

Grade:12

5 Answers

Vijay Mukati
askIITians Faculty 2590 Points
8 years ago
Dear Students,

Please either refer from the official website of jee mains or from askIITians website.

Thanks.
Dikshit Sai
36 Points
8 years ago
is this 2016  jee mains portion mentioned in this website 
Ayushmaan Vardhan
804 Points
8 years ago
Don’t look for therequisite information here there rather directly visit the official website of JEE Mains and get the relevant information, otherwise let me tell you the test of Jee mains is based on PCM up to +2 level and you may make NCERT books from 9-12 as a base for your preparation and along with that try to download question banks and previous year’s question papers, try solving them and focus on you speed to answer maximum queations in lesser possible time and thereafter you may visit some leading institutions’ official websites to pursue admission  – Thiagrajar College of Engg, Madurai,...........Lovely Professional Uni, Phagwara,.......JJTU, Jhunjhunu,.............Inderprastha Uni, Delhi
Vijay Mukati
askIITians Faculty 2590 Points
8 years ago
Thanks.
Soneel Verma
823 Points
8 years ago
The test of Jee mains is based on PCM up to +2 level and you may make NCERT books from 9-12 as a base for your preparation and along with that try to download question banks and previous year’s question papers, try solving them and focus on you speed to answer maximum queations in lesser possible time and to prepare Physics, books by – H C Verma, Arihant Publ, I E Irodov and for Maths – S L Loney, Hall & Knight, Arihant, Tata McgrawHills,..for chemistry- OP Tondon, Solomon, P. Bahadur and J D Lee etc may be consulted, thereafter you may visit some leading institutions’ official websites to pursue admission, like- Lovely Professional Uni, Phagwara,.........BIT Sindri Dhanbad,.............JJTU, Jhunjhunu

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free