sir please can you tell me ..how is petroleum engineering at PDPU ( Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University) AHMEDABAD …. Is it really worth going there keeping placements in mind ?

sir please can you tell me ..how is petroleum engineering at PDPU (Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University) AHMEDABAD …. Is it really worth going there keeping placements in mind ?

Grade:12

3 Answers

Saurabh Kumar
askIITians Faculty 2400 Points
8 years ago
Placement is quiet ok with that college..
You can go for higher study programme in the same discipline..
Soneel Verma
823 Points
8 years ago
Yes there is a wider scope of Petroleum Engg, But I suggest to carry out a survey of some other branches at some other reputed institutions so that you may have a comparative analysis of all the available top rated study programs and thus make a right decision to choose a line,.....you may try at these places – SASTRA Uni, Thanjavur,...........DTU, Delhi,................Lovely Professional Uni, Phagwara,............MBM College of ENgg, Rajasthan
Soneel Verma
823 Points
8 years ago
Yes there is a wider scope of Petroleum Engg, But I suggest to carry out a survey of some other branches at some other reputed institutions so that you may have a comparative analysis of all the available top rated study programs and thus make a right decision to choose a line,.....you may try at these places – SASTRA Uni, Thanjavur,...........DTU, Delhi,................Lovely Professional Uni, Phagwara,............MBM College of ENgg, Rajasthan

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free