Sir,my mains score is 60 and my board percentage is 95.6 from andrapradesh board.Ibelong to OBC-NCL category.do i have any scope for nit or any other cental institutes this year.....

Sir,my mains score is 60 and my board percentage is 95.6 from andrapradesh board.Ibelong to OBC-NCL category.do i have any scope for nit or any other cental institutes this year.....

Grade:12

4 Answers

Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee
askIITians Faculty 232 Points
8 years ago

For more details about your rank and what colleges are available you can get your estimated rank from this link and you can look up the opening and closing rank of different colleges.

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/rank-predictor.html?utm_source=promo_on_site&utm_medium=side_banner_jee_rank&utm_campaign=content_promotion&utm_term=image&utm_content=null

Based on the rank yuo might end up landing NIT Megahalya, Sikkim , Maniipur etc. The chances are slim
abhinaipadachuru
255 Points
8 years ago
Sorry to tell this.As the cutoff for obc is 70,so you are not elligible.So it’s better if you try some of the privite universities which proide you excellent placement opportunities,good scholarship,enhancement in communication skills.The universities are
  1. SSN College of Engineering, Chennai
  2. RV College of Engineering, Bangalore
  3. Lovely Professional University
  4. SASTRA University
Soneel Verma
823 Points
8 years ago
Your board score is good but Jee score is not very promising, so getting a seat in NITs does not seem to be an easy task, still you needn’t get disheartened as there are various elite class institutions which are very well known for quality education and best ever placements, like – ITM Uni, Gurgaon,...................MBM College of Engg, jodhpur,..................Lovely Professional Uni, Phagwara,.................BIT Sindri, Dhanbad

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free