sir is it possible to get integrated msc mathematics in NIT durgapur/IIEST kolkata(BESU),west bengal being my home state with 130 marks in jee mains and 88.8%in cbse board (general cat.)

sir is it possible to get integrated msc mathematics in NIT durgapur/IIEST kolkata(BESU),west bengal being my home state  with 130 marks in jee mains and 88.8%in cbse board (general cat.)

Grade:12th pass

2 Answers

Sunil Kumar
askIITians Faculty 183 Points
8 years ago
Hi
Honestly speacking it is a steep possibility. You might be able to get it in the thrid round or spot counselling if at all you do get.
It will also depend on the factor , how much you have scored in your board exams.

Soneel Verma
823 Points
8 years ago
At this point of time with your score nothing for sure can be predicted, to be clear, i recommend to visit the official website of Jeemains and Josaa too find out the actual situation of rankings, results of counselling rounds plus allottment of institutions,.........If it does not work this time, try at some other renowned institutions where the students are provided with quality education and best placements, you may choose any of these – Rajasthan Tech Uni, Kota,............Gaya College of Engg, Gaya,............LovelyProfessional uni, Phagwara,.......JJTU Jhunjhunu

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free