sir, i want to ask that how i must prepare for jee mains to get a good college.......also suggest me some books.......

sir,
i  want to ask that how i must prepare for  jee mains to  get a good college.......also suggest me some books.......

Grade:12th pass

12 Answers

Sakshi
askIITians Faculty 652 Points
8 years ago
Hi..
First I would like to know whether you are i class 11 or 12.
If you are in class 12, you should start preparing very sincerely. You need to cover up all the important topics in one year.
If you are in class 11, you can move on in a little more easy but properly planned way.
You can join our online coaching that is available for both class 11 and 12 students.
That will genuinely help you out in a planned and focussed study.
I hope to meet you in the coaching..
Thanks..
All the best for your career.

Mohit Kumar
25 Points
8 years ago
i am  12 passed and scored 91 % …....i m preparing for jee mains without any coaching at my home...how i must prepare.......

Prajwal Kavad
603 Points
8 years ago
first read complete NCERT and solve all ncert solved and unsolved problems fully in 3 months,study atleast 3hours daily ya 3hrs is enough if you study daily or you can keep a target of one chapter a day and for big chapters keep it 2-3 days just do lyk that and complete full NCERT in 3 mnths

Prajwal Kavad
603 Points
8 years ago
then in the next 2 mnths complete full ncert EXEMPLAR then again go for NCERT and practice atleast 20 to 25 mock test with time ie 3hours continuous just like real exam then you will get to know all your weak topics then make them strong and you should be ready for JEE before january and then last 2 mnths only previous years papers and revision,till the exam

Prajwal Kavad
603 Points
8 years ago
in case you can do alot then go for these books
  1. HC verma (physics)
  2. RC muckerjee(physical chemistry)
  3. JD lee for IITJEE-sudarsan guha (inorganic chem)
  4. for organic chem and maths go for RESONANCE IITJEE coaching  dlpd materials
Kartikey Sharma
19 Points
8 years ago
thanx to satisfy me @ prajwwal

abhinaipadachuru
255 Points
8 years ago
If you prepare for Jee mains it will be helpfull in future also like Gate.So its good if you plan it.There are many top Universities which provide you good placement opportunities,Enhance your communication skills
The Universities are
BITS, Pilani,PSG College of Technology, Lovely professional University(Punjab),College of Engineering, Anna University.

sajid
615 Points
8 years ago
prepare well in planned way
cengage materials are best for the preparations
Prajwal Kavad
603 Points
8 years ago
no issues @Kartikey

Sakshi
askIITians Faculty 652 Points
8 years ago
Hi..
I hope the guidance mentioned above may be useful to you..
Do well..
Regards
vb
116 Points
8 years ago
since jee mains questions are based on ncert so you are advised to read ncert thoroughly and then follow any other book
Soneel Verma
823 Points
8 years ago
Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst etc, then to download previous years’ question paper of JEE mains and advanced and practice solving them, try to enhance speed to answer maximum questions in lesser possible time and finally appear in Jee mains – do well – then appear in JEE Advanced – do well again, It would be better if you would mix the subjects that is do Physics for two-three days, then, may be shift to some topic of Chemistry or Math. This would help keeping things not-exhausting.Now, once you have brushed up a topic, solve some random problems from a book specifically on that topic.Now the most important task during all this is to mark the examples or formulae you find difficult to remember and then keep an eye on IITs/NITs counselling rounds and thus institutions are allotted otherwise there may be second option to visit the official websites of some renowned institutions offering technical studies....to name a few – Lovely Professional Uni, Phagwara,...............BITS Pilani,...............DIT Uni, Dehradun,.........BHU, Varanasi

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free