Sir I missed counselling of jee mains . Is their chances to recounselling. Please help me sir.

Sir I missed counselling of jee mains . Is their chances to recounselling. Please help me sir.

Grade:12

5 Answers

rakesh
38 Points
8 years ago
no there isn
rakesh
38 Points
8 years ago
no there is no chance

Soneel Verma
823 Points
8 years ago
I think that you must visit the official website of Jeemains and find a link overthere to put your query and hence find a way out, else you may also opt to try at some other reputed institutions like – Inderprastha uni, Delhi,..............BHU, Varanasi,..............Lovely Professional Uni, Phagwara,.......JJTU, Rajasthan
Prajwal Kavad
603 Points
8 years ago
you can apply for second round
Ayushmaan Vardhan
804 Points
8 years ago
If you have missed the first round then you may visit the official website of Jeemains to check the current status and then seek permission from josaa online as well and then you can certainly be a part of the subsequent round,.....wish you luck.............but on the other hand if you could not make it there this time, then try at some other renowned institutions for admission, an drest assured all these institutions have a very good image in the field of quality education as well as better placements in top rated MNCs,....you may try visiting – The Oxford College of Engg, Bangalore,............Lovely Professional Uni, Phagwara,............Uni of Kalyani, Kalyani,........MBM college of engg, Jodhpur

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free