SIR, I HAVE SCORED 101 IN JEE MAINS 2018 . I BELONG TO GENERAL QUOTA AND HOMESTATE JHARKHAND AND MY AIR IS 56964. I WANT TO KNOW WHICH NIT OR GFTI INSTTUTE WILL I GET ALONG WITH THE COURSES.

SIR,
        I HAVE SCORED 101 IN JEE MAINS 2018 . I BELONG TO GENERAL QUOTA AND HOMESTATE JHARKHAND AND MY AIR IS 56964. I WANT TO KNOW WHICH NIT OR GFTI INSTTUTE WILL I GET ALONG WITH THE COURSES.

Grade:12

4 Answers

Anish Singhal
askIITians Faculty 1192 Points
5 years ago
chances of NIT are less.
AAYUSH SHEKHAR DEO
18 Points
5 years ago
THEN ANY GFTI.

Anish Singhal
askIITians Faculty 1192 Points
5 years ago
There are 21 gftis in india, last year closing rank was 52k, you may get
1)HNB Garhwal University Srinagar (Garhwal)
2)National Insitute of Foundary & Forge Technology, P.O. Hatia
3)Gurukul Kangri Vishwavidyalaya, Haridwar
4)School of Engineering, Tezpur University, Napaam, Tezpur
5)Mizoram University, Aizawl
6)Institute of Technology, Guru Ghasidas Vishawavidyalaya, Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh
7)Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology, Longowal
Nondita
88 Points
5 years ago
Dear student, with this rank, it will get somewhat difficult for you to get some good government college. Instead of settling down for some mediocre government college, it would be better if your try for  some good private university.
Many reputed private universities are offering B.Tech degree with various specializations. They have their different criteria for admissions. Some offer admission on basis of JEE scores, some offer admission on basis of their own tests and some offer admission on the basis of both. Some even offer direct admission on the basis of marks in class 12 if you have scored really good in class12. Some of the universities also offer scholarships on basis of your performance in class 12 or JEE or even during the course.
You can check the details of any of the reputed universities like Manipal, Lovely, SRM, etc. All these universities have wonderful infrastructure and world-class facilities to offer to students apart from good placements that they offer.
Good luck.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free