sir i have got 76 marks in jee main 2015.and 83 %in rbse 12 th board will i get any nit or iit or any repoted govt.college.and i belongs to obc.

sir i have got 76 marks in jee main 2015.and 83 %in rbse 12th board will i get any nit or iit or any repoted govt.college.and i belongs to obc.

Grade:12

3 Answers

Avinash
askIITians Faculty 1241 Points
8 years ago
You’ll get the seat inNIT for ur JEE mains marks but u didnt mention about JEE advanced marks.
abhinaipadachuru
255 Points
8 years ago
As your marks are very near to cuttoff its very hard to get into top NIT’s.There are many universities which provide you excellent opportunities like providing scholarship,excellent placement opportunities.Top infrastructure.
Some of Universities provide you scholarship on the basis of your Jee mains score.
There are plenty of opportunities present it depends on you how many you grab
The Universities are
1) PSG College of Technology, Coimbatore ….….….….2) Thapar Inst. of Engineering & Technology, Patiala
3) Lovely Professional University...........4)Chaitanya Bharathi Institute of Technology.
sajid
615 Points
8 years ago
As your marks are very near to cuttoff its very hard to get into top NIT’s.There are many universities which provide you excellent opportunities likeLovely Professional University,srm chennai

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free