Sir I have got 434 rank in Sastra My mains score is 152 and board percentage is 96.2 Will it be useful for me by going to Sastra?Or will it be better trying other private universities or to wait until NIT ranks announcement?

Sir
I have got 434 rank in Sastra
My mains score is 152 and board percentage is 96.2
Will it be useful for me by going to Sastra?Or will it be better trying other private universities or to wait until NIT ranks announcement?

Grade:12

5 Answers

abhinaipadachuru
255 Points
8 years ago
Its difficult in getting desired course in Top colleges.So be visiting some of the top universities which provide you excellent placement activity,good scholarship as you scored 96.2%.Top infrastructure.
The universities are
1)BITS, Pilani.............................2) Thapar Inst. of Engineering & Technology 3) Lovely Professional University….….….….…..4) SASTRA University.
Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya
521 Points
8 years ago
If u get  above   120   in mains and 95% above in+2 u can easily get sastra  
120+ in mains and  above   95% in boards would seal you a seat in any branch in SASTRA .
and  u  can  also   easily   get  any  of  good  central  government  college    with  any  of   branch  ….…..  because  i think  y our   mains  rank  will be  good   due  to  your   good  persnt  in boards    …  so  best  of  luck   ….….….. if  you   satisfy  with   my  answer  so please   just click on approve  button  ...and  if  you  have  any  other  question   or  dought     keep asking
sajid
615 Points
8 years ago
first of all congrats
as per your question you have more chances to get seat in your desired college sastra.
you could also see other options like
lovely professional university
srm uni,chennai
as for nit it depends on category you belong to
Jagadheeswar Naga Ravi
29 Points
8 years ago
Could you tell me the list of Government colleges I could get into and Are the any better options than Sastra other than THapar university becase last date of filling the application of thapar university has completed too much earlier
Ayushmaan Vardhan
804 Points
8 years ago
NO its not possible to get in at SASTRA but you may try at some other equally good and highly reputed institutions like – AU College of ENgg, Vishakhapatnam,...........Vignan Uni, Guntur,...........College of Engg and Tech, Bhubhneshwar,..............Lovely Professional uni, Phagwara...........   all of these institutyions have earned a very good image in the field of quality education as well as placements.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free