Sir, I have got 20595 rank in jee mains paper 1(b.tech) and 2612 in paper 2(b.arch) can you provide me with the best option in both the courses and help me by telling me the best option available for me as a college (with branch). Would it be better to drop this year and prepare or to take a college and then prepare by the way my cbse marks in 2015 is 95.8%. Please do answer both my problems. Thanking you, Pranjal

Sir,
I have got 20595 rank in jee mains paper 1(b.tech)
and 2612 in paper 2(b.arch) can you provide me with the best option in both the courses and help me by telling me the best option available for me as a college (with branch).
Would it be better to drop this year and prepare or to take a college and then prepare by the way my cbse marks in 2015 is 95.8%.
Please do answer both my problems.
Thanking you,
Pranjal

Grade:12

1 Answers

Ayushmaan Vardhan
804 Points
8 years ago
Dear Pranjal, Don’t drop a year, rather get admission in some renowned and reputed college/university......You may get a better option there as your board score is very encouraging, to my mind you should try at – Maharishi Markandeshwar Uni, Ambala,............Lovely Professional Uni, Phagwara,........MBM College of engg, Jodhpur,.........BITS Pilani......    and get to know various formalities for admission

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free