sir,i have got 133 marks in jee main and 980 marks in intermediate telangana board which nit i will get ece branch

sir,i have got 133 marks in jee main and 980 marks in intermediate telangana board which nit i will get ece branch

Grade:12

2 Answers

abhinaipadachuru
255 Points
8 years ago
Its difficult to be selected in top NIT’s.It’s very hard to get desired degree.There are many universities which provide you good scholarship excellent placement opportunities.Enhance your communication skills.
As you scored 98% in Telanagana board some of the below listed university provide you scholarship
The uiversities are
  1. Thapar Inst. of Engineering & Technology, Patiala
  2. Dhirubhai Ambani Inst. of Infocom. Tech,
  3. Lovely Professional University.
  4. RV College of Engineering.
Soneel Verma
823 Points
8 years ago
No prediction can be made about your score and it would be better if you visit the official weblink of Jeemains or Josaa on your own and get to know about your stature there, if you made it there, wwell and good, else you may try at some other leading institutions like – Dronacharya College of Engg,Gurgaon,..................Lovely Professional Uni, Phagwara,...................Rajasthan Tech, Uni, Kota,...............Galgotias uni, Greater Noida,.............    where the students are committed quality education and better placements.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free