Sir I got an AIR 22000 in general category and AIR 5400 in OBC NCL category.Can I get CSE in any NIT?

Sir I got an AIR 22000 in general category and AIR 5400 in OBC NCL category.Can I get CSE in any NIT?

Grade:12th pass

2 Answers

Nondita
88 Points
5 years ago
Dear student, please use the link below to know the colleges you can get with this rank
https://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/rank-predictor.html 
In case you don't get a good college on the basis of this rank, then you can opt for some of the good private universities like LPU, SRM, VIT, etc offering B.Tech CSE.
They have their different criteria for admissions. Some offer admission on basis of JEE scores, some offer admission on basis of their own tests and some offer direct admission on the basis of 12th marks. Some of the universities also offer scholarships on basis of your performance in class 12 or JEE or their own tests.
All these universities offer world class learning atmosphere to students along with good placements. Check their websites for more details.
Good luck.

SS
140 Points
5 years ago
If you don't get admission in desired college, do not get disoriented. Rather try and search about the reputation and the placements offered by some private universities. You can select B Tech.
B Tech is one of the most popular courses, always in demand in India. Students prefer this course with an idea of securing a well paid job after the completion of their professional degree course. So you can select any branch of engineering depending upon your interest among CSE, Mechanical, Electronics, Civil, Aerospace, Biotechnology, Food Technology, Biomedical Engineering, Information Technology, Chemical Engineering, Automobile Engineering, Electronics and Computer Engineering or any other.
So it is advisable if you earn your degree from a well known university that provides prime placement opportunity, outstanding industrial exposure and professional enhancement training.
I can enlist some universities for your help -
Lovely Professional University,
Manav Rachna University,
Sharda University etc.

which offer excellent learning atmosphere to their students.

I hope it helps.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free