sir i got 70 marks in jee mains and 478 out of 500(550/600) as five subjects are for consideration.What might be my rank and can you tell me which colleges i can get.Can you tell me when the jee main paper 2 results will be out. My problem is during online filling of application i put my category as general but when i saw my paper 1 results it was obc and it was written u r qualified to write jee advanced so i wrot it but did not qualify.Is there any problem with the category.Please reply

sir i got 70 marks in jee mains and 478 out of 500(550/600) as five subjects are for consideration.What might be my rank and can you tell me which colleges i can get.Can you tell me when the jee main paper 2 results will be out. My problem is during online filling of application i put my category as general but when i saw my paper 1 results it was obc and it was written u r qualified to write jee advanced so i wrot it but did not qualify.Is there any problem with the category.Please reply

Grade:12

3 Answers

abhinaipadachuru
255 Points
8 years ago
Some times you need to provide your category certificate,At that time its very difficult.So try to correct as soon as possible,other wise it becomes a big problem in future.
There are universities which provide you excellent placement opportunities,Ehance your communication skills,Good scholarship,top infrastructure.
The universites are
  1. Dhirubhai Ambani Inst. of Infocom. Tech, Gandhinagar
  2. Lovely Professional University
  3. SASTRA University.
Delwin Saldanha
42 Points
8 years ago
with whom should i correct

Soneel Verma
823 Points
8 years ago
You should better visit the official website of Jeemains to find out the current status and then visit the official website of Josaa and you will be able to get an idea where do you stand, if you succeeded to make it there, well and good else i may suggest you certain names of Institutions where you may seek admission after visiting the weblinks of these institutions, try any of these  – Banasthali Uni, Banasthali,............DIT Uni, Dehradun,.............Shri Jagdishprasad Jhabarmal tibrewala Uni, Rajasthan,..........Lovely Professional Uni, Phagwara

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free