sir, I got 64%(overall) in CBSE board. Category- General. Gaurav Shrama. Please tell me wether I am eligible for jee main 2017 if not, then if I give improvement of two subject that is physics and maths to make my overall percentage 75 will it be accepted or I have to give improvement of all the subjects to make it 75% in order to be eligible for jee main 2017.

sir,
 I got 64%(overall) in CBSE board.
 Category- General.
  Gaurav Shrama.
   Please tell me wether I am eligible for jee main     2017 if not, then if I give improvement of two subject that is physics and maths to make my overall percentage 75 will it be accepted or I have to give improvement of all the subjects to make it 75% in order to be eligible for jee main 2017.

Grade:12th pass

3 Answers

SAHIL
3778 Points
7 years ago
hey! Gaurav
sorry you are not eligible with this much marks for jee 2017. but yes you  can appear for improvement in two exams physics and maths only and can become eligible for jee exam in future
Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ gaurav 
you are not elligible for jee main , and u can give the exams , but if qualified u cannot sit in the josaa counceelling . 
but u can easily take up seats in state engg college through state counceling . 
”but if u are intrested in nit / iits then u have to appear improvement for that . 
and yes , u can attempt single subject also for improvement . 
ALL THE BEST ..
Nitish
11 Points
6 years ago
Is it true for jee 2018 about single subject improvement or I have to to give improvement in all subject for jee 2018 please reply it`s urgent..

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free