sir i got 125 marks in jee mains and 91.2 % in 12 th cbse .. and belong to obc category.. pls predict my all india rank

sir i got 125 marks in jee mains and 91.2 % in 12th cbse .. and belong to obc category.. pls predict my all india rank

Grade:12

4 Answers

Aniket Bagga
53 Points
8 years ago
To find your rank you must visit some IIT/NIT official website, because there you may find calculated rank system and also the cutoff list for general as well as for categories...thereafter you may decide for the college or university uyou want to get into for your degree....to my mind you can try at various places [renowned ones], compare fee structures, schlorships being offered, eligibility conditions, syllabii, placement record etc.

Well, you choose any of the following to do the same –
CBS group of Institutions, Jhajjar
Rajasthan Tech Uni, Kota
CEPT Uni, Ahmedabad
lovely Professional Uni, Punjab
Jiwaji Uni, Gwalior
VIT Uni, Vellore etc
sajid
615 Points
8 years ago
you can use rank predictor
and then see the cut off list of colleges
Saumya yadav
20 Points
8 years ago
can i get nit uttarakhand with EC ??? or nit durgapur ??

Soneel Verma
823 Points
8 years ago
You must visit the official weblink of Jeemains as well as Josaa to get the current status, you may also get your stature there, if you didn’t get at NIT Uttrakhand then you may go for some other top rated institutions, like – BMS College of ENgg, Bangalore,.................MBM College of Engg, Jodhpur,................Lovely Professiobnal Uni, Phagwara,....................TKM College of Engg, Kollam

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free