Sir I am getting 210 in Jee Mains and expecting to get around 92% in cbse boards. My category : general which nit’s i may get for electrical/electronic/mechanical branches? And what could be my national Rank?

Sir I am getting 210 in Jee Mains and expecting to get around 92% in cbse boards. My category : general
which nit’s i may get for electrical/electronic/mechanical branches? And what could be my national Rank?

Grade:12

5 Answers

Saurabh Kumar
askIITians Faculty 2400 Points
8 years ago
Use askiitians.com rank predictor pls.
You can be in NIT but chances of getting these branches in top 5 NITs are very rare...
Arijit Saha
59 Points
8 years ago
ur national rank will be around 10000-11000...u may not got the prefferd brances in top nit’s

ng29
1698 Points
8 years ago
according ur score in jee main and cbse boards u will get a good rank and get into nit leaving top 3
bcoz last year one of my frieng got 197 in jee main and 96 in board now he is nin nit jaipur cse
so dont loose hope as this year cut off is less than previous year so nothing can be said about counselling
hope for the best

approve if useful
sajid
615 Points
8 years ago
congrats you have good scoring.you may get admission in one of the nits

Ayushmaan Vardhan
804 Points
8 years ago
Bravo! Good job..you have an open choice to be at an NIT or any of the reputedinstitution of the country and that too with any branch of your own choice –
Deenbandhu Chhotu Ram UNi of Sci and Tech,Murthal
Lovely Professional Uni,Phagwara
RV College of Engg,Bangalore
Dharamsinh Desai Uni,Nadiad

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free